News & Events
North Point Hospitality Group Opens Home2 Suites By Hilton® Nashville Vanderbilt
Posted: Thursday May 31, 2012 • Archive: 2010-2015
North Point Hospitality Group, Inc. announced the opening of the new Home2 Suites by Hilton located in the Vanderbilt/West End area of Nashville, Tennessee. This is the brand’s first property in the state, and the ninth Home2 Suites to open nationwide.
The Nashville property offers studio and one-bedroom suites with additional guest amenities including the Oasis lobby area, the in-room working wall and “Inspired Table,” complimentary breakfast, indoor whirlpool measuring 44 feet in length and a game room which includes two gaming screens each with an Xbox 360 gaming system.
“We are pleased to open our twelfth Hilton branded hotel from the ground up,” said S. Jay Patel, President & CEO, North Point Hospitality Group. “This marks our second hotel in the dynamic West End/Downtown Nashville corridor at a total investment of approximately $60 million.”
The hotel is ideally located to draw a variety of business and leisure travelers, in close proximity to the Lower Broadway area, the Ryman Auditorium, Country Music Hall of Fame, Music Row and other attractions. Sporting events at the Bridgestone Arena, LP Field and the Centennial Sportsplex, as well as nearby Vanderbilt University and Belmont University are also expected to drive guests to the hotel.
Based in Atlanta, GA, North Point Hospitality Group is an award winning hotel development and operations company, and is known for developing brand-defining hotels in high barriers to entry markets. North Point Hospitality Group and its affiliate companies have developed over 30 hotels from the ground up with a total investment of over $320 million. The company currently owns and operates eight Hilton and Marriott branded hotels in the Southeast.
- North Point Hospitality Group, Inc. Announces Sale of Dual-Branded Atlanta Hotel
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP ANNOUNCES PLANS TO BUILD FIRST TRI-BRANDED MARRIOTT PROPERTY IN THE UNITED STATES
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. BREAKS GROUND ON NEW FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES BY MARRIOTT SAVANNAH MIDTOWN
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. HOSTS OPEN HOUSE FEATURING THE NEWLY-RENOVATED HAMPTON INN & SUITES ALPHARETTA/WINDWARD
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. BREAKS GROUND ON NEW SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT LUMBERTON, NC
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. BREAKS GROUND ON NEW HOMEWOOD SUITES BY HILTON SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT/RIVERFRONT
- Gina Peper Promoted to Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- North Point Hospitality Group, Inc. Sells SpringHill Suites by Marriott Savannah Historic District
- North Point Hospitality Group Celebrates Hilton's Global Week of Service with Community Service Projects in Atlanta and Savannah
- NY-Times: Seeing Double on Check-In at Certain Hotels
- SpringHill Suites Announces ArtNight Award Winners
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown Employee Receives National Recognition
- The Newest Hilton Product In Atlanta Midtown Opens
- Newest Dual Branded Hilton Garden Inn® and Homewood Suites by Hilton™ Opens Doors in Atlanta
- Dual Branded Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites By Hilton Celebrates Topping Out
- Home2 Suites By Hilton® Nashville Celebrates Topping Out
- Savannah Resident Honored With Prestigious Award From Hilton Worldwide
- Dual Branded Hilton Garden Inn & Homewood Suites by Hilton break ground in Atlanta Midtown.
- New Hilton-brand hotel opening in Nashville
- Doubletree Alpharetta Adds To Trophy Case