News & Events
Newest Dual Branded Hilton Garden Inn® and Homewood Suites by Hilton™ Opens Doors in Atlanta
Posted: Monday December 10, 2012 • Archive: 2010-2015
Located at 97 10th Street, the 12 story hotel boasts 136 Hilton Garden Innrooms and suites, and 92 Homewood studio and one bedroom suites. The hotel is owned and managed by North Point Hospitality Group, Inc.
"We are excited to once again partner with Hilton WorldWide on the first dual branded hotel in Georgia," said S. Jay Patel, President and CEO of North Point Hospitality Group, Inc. "We look forward to being part of the dynamic Atlanta Midtown market with the opening of these two industry leading brands."
Situated within a two-mile radius of a number of multi-national businesses such as Coca Cola and Turner Broadcasting, the dual branded hotel will provide the amenities to ensure guests have everything they need whether traveling for business or pleasure. The hotel splits its lobby between the brands offering two separate check-in desks and lodging/dining areas – each catering to the needs of their respective customers. Communal areas include meeting rooms, business center, pool, and fitness center.
Hilton Garden Inn is there to support each guest on his or her road to success, and it starts the moment the guest walks through the doors. Guests can start their day with a full cooked-to-order breakfast from the Garden Grille and Bar® and end it with one of Hilton Garden Inn's signature Garden Sleep System® beds. Other amenities include a state-of-the-art business center, 24/7 business center, and free WiFi in all rooms. Hilton Garden Inn has everything you need to be successful at more than 550 locations worldwide.
Homewood Suites by Hilton provides travelers amenities and services that maximize their travel budget, including complimentary internet, daily full-hot breakfast, and evening dinner and drinks Monday-Thursday*. In addition, Homewood Suites' 300+ all-suite hotels boast fully equipped kitchens, separate sleeping and living spaces, a complimentary grocery shopping service** and recreational options such as a fitness center, pool, and sports courts – all amenities that enable travelers to be at home and make life on the road more about life and less about the road.
The dual branded hotel featuresfive meeting rooms offering more than 3,500 square feet of flexible space and an on-site guest laundry facility.
Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown participates in Hilton HHonors®, the only hotel rewards program that offers Points & Miles® and No Blackout Dates.
About Hilton Garden Inn®
Hilton Garden Inn is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable hotel brand that continually strives to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be most productive on the road — from our oh-so-comfortable Garden Sleep System® bed to complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet access in all guestrooms. So whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the amenities and services for travelers to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. We even guarantee it with our Hilton Garden Inn Satisfaction Promise: At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you're satisfied or you don't pay. You can count on us. Guaranteed™. For more information about our locations around the globe, visit www.hgi.com or call 1-877-STAY-HGI.
About Homewood Suites by Hilton™
Launched in 1989, the Homewood Suites by Hilton brand today has more than 300 hotels open with approximately 80 in the development pipeline. Beyond its spacious suites and home-like amenities, additional guest features include an on-site Suite Shop convenience store, complimentary grocery shopping services*, a complete business center, and laundry services at most locations. For more information, please visit www.homewoodsuites.com.
*Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. **Guest pays for groceries. Other restrictions apply.
About Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,900 hotels and timeshare properties, with 640,000 rooms in 91 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
About North Point Hospitality Group
Based in Atlanta, GA, North Point Hospitality Group is an award winning hotel development and operations company. North Point and its affiliate companies have developed 29 hotels from the ground up with a total investment over $260 million. With this addition, the company currently owns and operates ten Hilton and Marriott branded hotels in the Southeast. For more information on North Point Hospitality Group, please contact Gina Kreiss at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.northpointhospitality.com.
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. BREAKS GROUND ON NEW FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES BY MARRIOTT SAVANNAH MIDTOWN
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. HOSTS OPEN HOUSE FEATURING THE NEWLY-RENOVATED HAMPTON INN & SUITES ALPHARETTA/WINDWARD
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. BREAKS GROUND ON NEW SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT LUMBERTON, NC
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY GROUP, INC. BREAKS GROUND ON NEW HOMEWOOD SUITES BY HILTON SAVANNAH HISTORIC DISTRICT/RIVERFRONT
- Gina Peper Promoted to Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- North Point Hospitality Group, Inc. Sells SpringHill Suites by Marriott Savannah Historic District
- North Point Hospitality Group Celebrates Hilton's Global Week of Service with Community Service Projects in Atlanta and Savannah
- NY-Times: Seeing Double on Check-In at Certain Hotels
- SpringHill Suites Announces ArtNight Award Winners
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown Employee Receives National Recognition
- The Newest Hilton Product In Atlanta Midtown Opens
- North Point Hospitality Group Opens Home2 Suites By Hilton® Nashville Vanderbilt
- Dual Branded Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites By Hilton Celebrates Topping Out
- Home2 Suites By Hilton® Nashville Celebrates Topping Out
- Savannah Resident Honored With Prestigious Award From Hilton Worldwide
- Dual Branded Hilton Garden Inn & Homewood Suites by Hilton break ground in Atlanta Midtown.
- New Hilton-brand hotel opening in Nashville
- Doubletree Alpharetta Adds To Trophy Case