An Alpharetta developer plans to build a rare dual-branded hotel on a site at 10th and Williams streets in Midtown Atlanta. The 11-story structure will fly two Hilton flags — Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites By Hilton — and be the first hotel in Atlanta built for the purpose of having two brands for two distinct customers under one roof, said S. Jay Patel, the president of North Point Hospitality Group Inc.
For media requests:Email Us
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Hotel Celebrates Topping Out in Midtown Atlanta, GA
- With North Point Hospitality, Marriott Opens First Triple-Brand Hotel Combining AC Hotels, Residence Inn and SpringHill Suites in Downtown Nashville
- Meetings and Conventions: Nashville to Get Country’s First Tri-Branded Marriott Hotel
- Business Traveler USA: Marriott Tri-Brand Plans January Opening in Nashville
- North Point Hospitality Closes on Two Parcel Site in Midtown Nashville