An Alpharetta developer plans to build a rare dual-branded hotel on a site at 10th and Williams streets in Midtown Atlanta. The 11-story structure will fly two Hilton flags — Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites By Hilton — and be the first hotel in Atlanta built for the purpose of having two brands for two distinct customers under one roof, said S. Jay Patel, the president of North Point Hospitality Group Inc.
For media requests:Email Us
- NORTH POINT HOSPITALITY AWARDED 2020 FOCUSED SERVICE BRANDS DEVELOPER OF THE YEAR by Hilton Hotels
- The Homewood Suites Savannah Historic District/Riverfront received the 2021 Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best Award from Tripadvisor.com
- Excellence in Construction Awards: Balfour Beatty team helped build 20-story hotel over MARTA tunnel
- North Point Hospitality Tri-Brand Marriott Nashville Downtown Named Development of the Year by ALIS
- North Point Hospitality Announces 2019 Executive of the Year and Hotel of the Year